Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Of Test, Assignments and Fall Break

Gahhhh, I am having STATS132 test tomorrow, and yet, I have the mood to blog here. Come closer, and I will tell you a secret. Closer. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO STATS132. IT'S SO CONFUSING THAT I NEED TO DIG A HOLE AND BURY MY HEAD INSIDE. Phewww, that was so much better. I never felt so lost in a class before. Even back in Malaysia, when I don't understand things, I always find ways to make myself understand. I am needing a miracle tomorrow if I want to score in STATS132. And the best part is, it's open book and open notes test, which sort of hint that the test is going to be frigging tough. >.<

After the test tomorrow, I will have 2 assignments to hand in, which is ACTS140 and FIN101. I did half of ACTS140 and never touch on FIN101. Am I dead or what? If I am granted 3 wishes, my wishes wil be, I need more time, I need more time and I STILL NEED MORE TIME!

What got me moving this whole week is the much anticipated Fall Break, which starts on Oct 13 to Oct 16. But for business students, it is actually starting on the 12th instead of 13th since business school is closed on Friday. Woohoo~ 5 days break, you must be thinking I am going to enjoy to the max. But no, I am supposed to work in Bell Center at least 4 hours a day. But, working in Bell Center is not that bad at all, considering most of the shift that I signed up for is study shift. Lucky me. =D

Alright, that's all for now. I will update more if I have more interesting stuff to tell. If you think that this blog is full of boring stuff, I am so sorry. I can't think of anything better to write. After all, my life is that dull. But, I LIKE MY LIFE!!!

-end-

No comments: