Monday, November 26, 2007

It's Snowing!

OK. So, it's snowing. I was pretty excited when I first saw it coming. Apart from it, nothing else more to say. In fact, I don't really like snow, if you ever ask me. It's very slippery and makes it hard to walk.

So I am money concerned. I mean, who is not concerned about money $$$$$$$$$$? I am very concerned when it comes to money and when I think something is not right, I will just shoot it out. It's only for money. But when it comes to other things, I will just keep my mouth shut.

I just realized I have made many stupid mistakes that lead people to dislike me. If only I know what makes them dislike me so much? In the mean time, I guess I have to live with it and just pretend that I don't know people dislike me!

Solemnly signing out,
Hushy

No comments: